MONTREAL -- The Montreal Impact has agreed to terms with Argentine attacking midfielder Ignacio Piatti to become a designated pl

in Anfragen 14.05.2018 08:12
von jokergreen0220 • 1.345 Beiträge

MONTREAL -- The Montreal Impact has agreed to terms with Argentine attacking midfielder Ignacio Piatti to become a designated player. Chris Tillman Jersey . Piatti, 29, is to join the team in August after playing for Argentine side San Lorenzo de Almagro in the Copa Libertadores. He will be Montreals second DP after striker Marco Di Vaio, who is expected to retire at the end of the season. He replaces midfielder Hernan Bernardello, a DP who left this week to join Cruz Azul in Mexico. "Were excited," said Impact sporting director Nick De Santis, who has been working on landing Piatti for more than a year. "When you go after a player in the prime of his career, who helped his team win a championship and lead them to the semifinals in the Copa Libertadores, for us it exciting." DeSantis said it was a long-term deal but declined to reveal Piattis salary or how many years the contract covers. "His strengths are his ability to score important goals, his hunger to score goals, his ability to put defences on their heels, his ability to strike the ball with the right foot or the left," said De Santis. "He gets in a good attacking positions inside the 18-yard box, and hes a two-way player." The five-foot-11 Paitti scored 30 goals in more than 160 Argentine first division matches. He has played for five clubs in Argentina as well as with St-Etienne in France in 2006 and Lecce in Italy from 2010 to 2012. Custom Baltimore Orioles Jerseys . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. Ubaldo Jimenez Jersey .com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday. http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/yovani-gallardo-jersey-c-25/ . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling.STANFORD, Calif. - Toronto FC midfielder Michael Bradley was named to the United States 23-man roster for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, while American career scoring leader Landon Donovan was among seven players cut on Thursday. Bradley, 26, has appeared in eight matches, registering two goals for Toronto FC in all competitions this season. Bradley has earned 83 caps to date for the U.S. team and has scored 12 goals. His most recent cap came on Apr. 2 in a friendly match against Mexico, where he started the match, registered a goal, an assist, and played the full 90 minutes in a 2-2 draw. Bradley was a member of the U.S. 2010 World Cup squad. He has also represented the U.S. at two CONCACAF Gold Cup tournaments, winning gold in 2007 and finishing as runners-up in 2011. Bradley also played in the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, where the U.S. finished as runners-up to Brazil. The 32-year-old Donovan, bidding to make his fourth World Cup, was bypassed by U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann in favour of Aron Johannsson and Chris Wondolowski, who joined Jozy Altidore and Clint Dempsey as the forwards. Aside from Donovan, defenders Brad Evans, Clarence Goodson and Michael Parkhurst, midfielders Joe Corona and Maurice Edu, and forward Terrence Boyd were also cut. Donovan has 57 goals in 156 international appearances and has been the face of American soccer for thhe past decade, both with the national team and with Major League Soccer, where he has won five titles. Michael Bourn Jersey. Donovan was a mainstay of the national team before he took a sabbatical of about four months after the 2012 season, spending part of the time in Cambodia. Klinsmann said Donovan would have to earn his spot back. He restored Donovan to the roster for last summers CONCACAF Gold Cup, where Donovan excelled, and played Donovan for World Cup qualifiers later in the year. But Klinsmann kept him out of the starting lineup for last months exhibition against Mexico, saying Donovan practiced poorly because of a knee problem. Donovan said this week his knee was OK. "Im very confident in my abilities and I think Im deserving to be a part of the squad, but I have to prove that and I have to earn it," he said Monday. When Klinsmann announced his 30-man preliminary roster on May 12, he said he viewed Donovan more a forward than a midfielder. "I dont have that youthful energy and excitement that I did in 2002, but I see the game and I see the situation a lot more clearly now, so Im able to I think enjoy it more in that way," Donovan said. "When youre younger, youre just sort of going crazy to do whatever it takes to make the team and you forget to enjoy it, And now Im actually getting to enjoy it." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: xixi888
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4245 Themen und 16873 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen